- Weekly Mindfulness Meditation Practice Groups, all levels welcome, drop-ins too.
- Tuesdays from 1-2 pm beginning April 11 and Weds from 7-8 pm beginning March 28.
- Topic-based discussions, teachings and shared practice.
- A Morning of Mindfulness at the gorgeous Bare Sole Yoga studio in Carlisle MA. Sat May 13 from 9-11:30 am. Please register directly with Bare Sole Yoga.
- Death Cafe, community conversations about death and dying. Sip coffee, eat cake, talk about death. Next scheduled event in Lexington is Thursday May 18, 2017 from 6:30-8:30 pm at the Lexington Community Center. Join the conversation! RSVP required. Click here to reserve your seat.
- Private and semi-private appointments available most days, evenings and weekends
- Spiritual Direction
- Mindfulness Coaching
- Mindfulness Classes
Coming this summer.
The Five Invitations, a death awareness workshop. For adults of all ages. Pre-registration required (phone or email). Date/Time TBA. From the book of the same name by Frank Ostaseski: "Life and death are a package deal. They cannot be pulled apart and we cannot truly live unless we are aware of death. The Five Invitations is an exhilarating meditation on the meaning of life and how maintaining an ever-present consciousness of death can bring us closer to our truest selves."
Five Wishes, a workshop about the advance directive created by the Aging with Dignity, a non-profit. Come learn about "the living will that has a heart and soul." For adults of all ages. Pre-registration required (phone or email). Date/Time TBA.
Write Your Own Obituary, a workshop. Date/Time TBA.
- Onsite programs available at your local school, workplace or community setting
Selected list of Programs and services
- Spiritual direction
- Individuals and groups
- Mindfulness coaching
- Individuals and couples
- Mindfulness education
- Children, tweens, teens
- Adults, parents, families
- Meditation instruction
- Private, semi-private
- Mindfulness practice groups
- Mindfulness retreats of varying lengths for individuals, couples and groups
- Special events
- Contemplative programs
- Retreats, groups, conversations
- Support, training and care for those in the helping professions (teachers, counselors, social workers, therapists and health care providers)
- Customized trainings and programs
- Collaboration with organizations and individuals
- Public speaking, workshops and presentations